Sunday 4 September 2011

Recovery Sunday


Luckily we don't have class tomorrow at Miami so I had the chance to go to Chicago for the North Coast festival. I saw Big Gigantic, Rusko, sts9, common, and others. Basically Lollapalooza on a smaller scale...anyway since it's Sunday I won't be posting anything aggressive.

Sky high - Big Gigantic
The band's combination of a sax and synthesizers is quite impressive.

Ghetto Dreams - Common ft. Nas
Here's a relatively new single from two of the rap game's finest. Common killed it last night at North Coast.

Lights - Potomac Boys Club
This one came out over the summer, but hands down one of my favorites.

Driftin - Big Gigantic
Find this song on iTunes stat

Time for what you want (biggie & semisonic) - Brenton Duvall
I'm a huge fan of mashups and this one flows perfectly

Some other party in paradise (biggie & phil collins) - Brenton Duvall

Armistice (yacht remix) - Phoenix

No comments:

Post a Comment