Monday 8 November 2010

Fresh New Releases

Ladies and gents, here are a few high quality releases climbing the charts on BeatPort.  For those who aren't aware, Beatport is essentially the iTunes for electronic music, some songs are more expensive than iTunes but I am pretty sure the bitrate on nearly everything is higher on Beatport.  That being said, you all know how much love I had for Skrillex, and dude has literally had 7 out of the top 10 spots for 2 weeks running after the release of "Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites".  So, I have given you my top Skrillex jam from that EP along with a few other new releases (and I mean new, shit came out like 2 days ago).  Enjoy and keep raging.

Skrillex - Rock N Roll (Will Take You to the Mountain)
Awesome track from Skrillex.  I love every song off this EP, definitely worth downloading.  It's got some dubstep sound, some house, some heavy, dirty electro on it, and even a bit of cracked out rap.

Spencer & Hill - GoGo Girl (Dirtyloud Remix)
Another artist that never dissapoints me, Spencer & Hill are unreal.  This remix just got released, I believe the original has been in circulation for a while.  This is one hard, heavy track, so prepare yourself and let it bump.

Michael Woods - Nitro
Off his freshly released "Nitro EP".  Michael Woods is fairly new to me, but when I saw the tracklisting for Deadmau5's new album and saw that one of the tracks was the "I Said (Michael Woods Remix)" I had to check him out.  This track is deep rooted in house, it is a genuine banger.  Don't miss out.

1 comment:

  1. hola soy de argentina me gusta tu blog.

    hello am my name is naiara no spick english whay I LOVE BLOG

    ReplyDelete