Friday 8 October 2010

Fluxstep

As the weekend rolls in, it's time for a few knock-down, drag out dubstep tracks to hit.  I have been listening to a lot of Flux Pavilion recently as one of the remixes of theirs posted on Dubstepcollective.com had me addicted the second I pressed play (the Chapel Club remix I have included below).  Got that and another sweet Flux Pavilion remix up on here for you all to jam out to.  Let's make this weekend a great one and get ready to rage as usual.

Chapel Club - All the Eastern Girls (Flux Pavilion Remix)
Dubstep banger right here, the original track provides for some nice vocals that everyone can jam out to.  Note: DO NOT listen to these on your shitty computer speakers or anything of the sort, find some good stacks and turn this shit up as loud as you can.  The madness hits around :55.

DJ Fresh - Gold Dust (Flux Pavilion Remix)
The original DJ Fresh track that is remixed on this is absolutely sick as it is.  Didn't bump as hard as I could have hoped though, until the Flux came along.  Flux Pavilion throws the track onto electronic overdrive and makes it WOMP like it's meant to.

Kid Cudi - Pursuit of Happiness (Killabits Dubstep Re-Work)
FRIDAY NIGHT BONUS!!! Kid Cudi is going to be at the almighty Dickinson College tonight, and while I am across the pond and can't join in on the festivities, I can leave you with this sick dubstep remix of one of my favorite Cudi songs to help prepare you mentally for this evening's event.  Enjoy the concert everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment