Wednesday 6 October 2010

Fresh New Post

So I have just returned from the annual UEA Lax pub crawl, which of course was legendary.  We hit up 4 or 5 pubs around town and ended at a sweet club (Essence), hilarious name I know but the tunes were bumpin.  The jam I heard all night was the Duck Sauce remix of their Barbara Streisand song courtesy of Afrojack.  Feels great to get fucked up with the Lax crew, despite the fact I'm in Norwich and the lax isn't exactly up to the US par.  Still, this song had me goin all night.  Jammin left and right, fucked up in the head I couldn't stop humming ooooh a oooh ooh a ooh ooooooh ooooh.  Enjoy this fresh jam courtesy of Afrojack and the geniuses behind the Duck Sauce jam that is sweeping the nation right now.  I have also included a few Skrillex jams, considering he is now the official opener for Deadmau5 for the NYC show and many more shows to come.  Skrillex is sick, download all dis shit.  Until tomorrow, I'm out.

Duck Sauce - Barbara Streisand (Afrojack Ducky Mix)

Skrillex - My Name Is Skrillex

Black Eyed Peas - Rock That Body (Skrillex Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment