Friday 1 October 2010

O Let Do It!

WAKA FLOCKA FLOCKA!  "Oh Lets Do It" was my guilty pleasure song of the summer.  How can you not crack up at Waka's opening line: "I fucked my money up!  Now I can't re-up!".  People either love or hate Waka Flocka, but either way you will love this remix.  Remixed by Heroes and Villains (they have some other pretty sick remixes), this one has a thumpin bass and a dope synth background.  I have included a few more legendary and hilarious Waka Flocka tracks for your listening pleasure.  The other remix is sick and features Rick Ross and Lil Wayne.  The third track is a Travis Barker remix (I am sure you all heard his Soulja Boy remix, its the tits) of "Hard in the Paint", another one of Waka Flocka's songs I genuinely enjoy.  Shout to Big Rob.  BRICK SQUAD!!!

Waka Flocka Flame - O Lets Do It (Heroes and Villains Remix)

Waka Flocka ft. Rick Ross & Lil Wayne - O Lets Do It Remix

Waka Flocka - Hard in the Paint (Travis Barker Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment