Wednesday 13 October 2010

Time to RAGE!!!

So much goddam work in the past few days and worrying about this and that.  It's time to rage.  Night out on the town at UEA tonight for this guy.  It's time to get the party started off the right way with a couple hot bangin' tracks for you all.  First off, we got a remix of one of my favorite Daft Punk songs of all time.  Daft Punk is about to get big once again with the release of Tron: Legacy (which looks absolutely sick, check out the trailer).  They did the entire original score for the album so expect some great tunes to come out of the soundtrack.  Second, we've got one of my favorite up and coming artists remixing, well, Skrillex.  A remix of his own song, I implore you to listen to the "My Name Is Skrillex" remix, might actually be better than the original.  Third, a throwback.  Anyone who ever owned Guitar Hero 3 is familiar with Muse's "Knights of Cydonia", well guess what, there is a hot dubstep remix of it.  Epic track, this is one of the hardest dubstep tracks I have ever heard.  I'm out.

Daft Punk - Around the World (Lo n' Cho Remix)
Thank you once again to Big10HouseMafia.com.  This is an absolutely dirty remix of Around the World.  The mix with Harder, Better, Faster of this song off the Alive 2007 album is easily my favorite Daft Punk song of all time.  However the original version of "Around the World" never got my fist pumping the way I wanted it to.  Well now, Lo n' Cho have done it.  You must download this one.

Skrillex - My Name Is Skrillex (Skrillex Remix)
Skrillex is my favorite electro artist to come out in the last 6 months, for real, this guy only has one EP out but it has been on repeat on my iTunes for weeks.  Check out the full length EP and definitely download this song.  Starts off a little slow and then you get fuggin' punched right in the jugular.

Muse - Knights of Cydonia (Nostalgia Dubstep Remix)
Sick dubstep remix of an awesome song.  Muse is great on every count, and they are huge over here in the UK.  Some of the hardest hitting wobble bass I have ever heard in my days as a dubstep fan, if you love dubstep you'll love this song.

BONUS BITCHES!!!!
Tayyib Ali - Penthouse Minutes
Tayyib Ali is sick, that's all you need to know.  Great chill rap track, as are all of his songs.  Check him out on the blog by clicking on his name in the tag cloud on the top right of the blog, download everything of his I have posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment